Art. No.: ZRCYCLER
The compact RIDA®CYCLER is a real-time PCR cycler based on magnetic induction with 4 channels. The user-friendly software, pre-installed with all SureFast® and SureFood® thermal profiles, allows a fast analysis start of one or more tests simultaneously. This compact and easy to use real-time cycler allows fast and flexible analysis of your food & feed samples.
Features and benefits:
- Compact: Portable and compact qPCR instrument.
- Modular: Connect multiple instruments wireless to one PC.
- Fast: Fast qPCR results through rapid heating and cooling using a patented magnetic induction technology and fan forced air for cooling.
- Easy: High speed centrifugation ensures samples spin down at the start of a run – no extra centrifuge needed. User-friendly software set up with pre-loaded thermoprofiles.
- Reliable: Validated for all SureFast® and SureFood® real-time PCR kits.
- RIDA® CYCLER-MIC-TUBES (Art. No. ZRC-MIC-TUBES, Box with 960 reaction tubes and caps)
- RIDA® CYCLER TVS (Art. No. ZRCYCLER-TVS, temperatur verification system)
Please find ‘Temlate and assay overview’ of RIDA®CYCLER here.
Frequently asked questions
Recommended PC requirements: Intel i5 processor, 2.4 GHz, 8 GB of RAM, 1 GB free hard drive capacity, Windows 10, 64-bit (English version) Operating System. Minimum PC requirements: Intel i5 processor, 2.4 GHz, 4 GB of RAM, 1 GB free hard drive capacity, Windows 7, 32-bit (English version) Operating System.