CULTURA® Mini-Incubator for incubation of Compact Dry plates and VitaFast® microtiter plates.
The CULTURA® Mini-Incubator has been used for 20 years in the fields of medical and dental diagnostics, food bacteriology and hygiene monitoring, monitoring of coolants, lubricants and industrial liquids as well as of drinking water, industrial process and swimming pool water. The handy small incubator is suitable for the incubation of Compact Dry plates, VitaFast® microtiter plates as well as for all RIDASCREEN® ELISA, where an incubation step at 35 – 37 °C is intended. Particularly small and middle sized premises can use it to install a cost-effective lab.
The incubator is suitable for all incubations between 25 to 45 °C. The thermostat can be adjusted via a setscrew at the front side of the cabinet utilizing the thermometer to control the temperature setting. Further advantages of the device are its compact, stable housing, easy cleaning and the full-vision plexiglass door, which allows a visual inspection at any time.
- One device for many different kits and applications.
- Small and compact.
- Easy to use.
|Test format||• Temperature range: 25 - 45 °C|
• Temperature stability: +/- 1 °C
• Voltage: 230 V / 110 V / 12 V
• Frequency: 50 Hz
• Power output: 26 W / 0.2 A / 220 Volt
• Protective Class: II
• Case: Not easily flammable PC & ABS
• Door: PC transparent
• Thermometer: up to 60 °C, in special tube
• Base cover: ABS
• Warranty: 2 years from initial installation
• External dimensions: 310 x 155 x 168 mm (W x H x D)
• Internal dimensions: 220 x 120 x 150 mm (W x H x D)
• Weight: 1.1 kg