Art. No.: 10409677035
Colorimetric method for the determination of L-ascorbic acid in foodstuffs and other materials.
Determination of iso-ascorbic acid.
The “Yellow line” kits are produced by Roche Diagnostics, previously Boehringer Mannheim, with more than 40 years experience in the production of the enzymes, which are the key element of each test. The Roche test kits have been used and validated worldwide for several decades, with many corresponding publications. They have been selected as reference methods by many international organizations (e.g. AOAC, IFU, IDF, ISO and OIV) and they are still the gold standard today.
Enzymatic testing in food analysis.
Reagents are partly lyophilized and must be reconstituted with water. After reconstitution, reagents have a limited stability (from 5 days to 8 weeks).
Standards are generally included in the kits (but not always, please check technical insert).
- Reference quality for more than 40 years.
- Approved by national and international organizations.
- 29 tests for all requirements in the food industry.
|Test format||Test combination for 21 determinations|
|Sample preparation||1. Reconstitute the lyophilized reagents with water. |
2. Pipette the reagent solutions and the sample into the cuvette, then mix.
3. Measure the photometric absorbance A1.
4. Pipette the enzyme reagent into the cuvette, then mix.
5. After 10 - 20 min incubation read the absorbance A2 and calculate the results with the Lambert-Beer law.
|LOD (Detection Limit)||0.3 mg / L|
|Available application notes|
Fruit juice,vegetable juice, beverages, wine, beer, milk, meat products, potatoes, flour, vitamin tablets
|Evaluation||Colorimetric method (578 nm)|