Art. No.: ZP500
The Pictus 500 is a fully automated bench top system that is particularly suitable for the automation of R-Biopharm enzymatic Enzytec™ Liquid tests.
Pictus 500 analyzer can achieve a total throughput of up to 340 tests per hour and comes with a full service package including instrument, intuitive Windows-based software, technical and applicative support, maintenance, reagents and verified applications.
A constant process temperature of 37 °C ensures optimal reaction conditions for all tests.
All steps of the assay processing such as the detection of the samples by a barcode reader, sample dilution, liquid handling and preheating (samples/reagents), photometric read out and result calculation are automated.
Features & Advantages
- Time saving – walk-away system to optimize your laboratory workflow
- User-friendly – ready to use reagents and automatic sample pre-dilution
- Robust and stable – long on-board stability of reagents due to integrated cooling-system
- Flexible – continuous loading of samples and reagents
- Cost-effective & sustainable – cost reduction due to lower reagent consumption and reusable cuvettes
Flyer & Brochures
- Brochure: ‘Full automation in enzymatic food analysis‘
|Externer Link I||http://www.diatron.com|